Introduction to Variance Estimation Hardback
by Kirk Wolter
Part of the Statistics for Social and Behavioral Sciences series
Now available in paperback, this book is organized in a way that emphasizes both the theory and applications of the various variance estimating techniques.
Results are often presented in the form of theorems; proofs are deleted when trivial or when a reference is readily available.
It applies to large, complex surveys; and to provide an easy reference for the survey researcher who is faced with the problem of estimating variances for real survey data.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 448 pages, XIV, 450 p.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 28/02/2007
- Category: Probability & statistics
- ISBN: 9780387329178
- PDF from £101.58
- Paperback / softback from £81.45
- Hardback from £103.85