Science Encyclopedia Paperback / softback
A comprehensive reference book covering everything from planetary physics to genes and DNA.
With a glossary of 1,500 scientific terms, key dates, biographies of scientists and inventors and 140 experiments to do at home.
QR codes allow readers to access hundreds of carefully selected websites, resources and quizzes - straight to a mobile device.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 448 pages, full colour illustrations throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2015
- Category: Science & technology: general interest (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781409582960
- Hardback from £22.55