Wipe-Clean Garden Activities Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Dania Florino
Part of the Wipe-clean Books series
Young children need plenty of practice when it comes to pen-control - an essential skill which they need to learn before they can start to form letters and numbers.
This fun activity book is full of garden themed activities, encouraging children to solve mazes, spot differences, join the dots and trace the dotted lines using the special pen provided, then wipe clean and repeat. Illustrations: Full colour throughout WARNING! Not suitable for children under 36 months because of small parts.
Choking hazard. Ink from pen may not be washable.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 24 pages, full colour throughout
- Publisher: Usborne Publishing Ltd
- Publication Date: 01/06/2017
- Category: Interactive & activity books & packs
- ISBN: 9781474919005