Transitional Justice for Child Soldiers : Accountability and Social Reconstruction in Post-Conflict Contexts Hardback
Part of the Rethinking Peace and Conflict Studies series
This book examines and offers suggestions for how post-conflict practices should conceptualize and address harms committed by child soldiers for successful social reconstruction in the aftermath of mass atrocity.
It defends the use of accountability and considers the agency of youth participants in violent conflict as responsible moral entities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 228 pages, IX, 228 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 04/10/2013
- Category: Violence in society
- ISBN: 9781137030498
- Paperback / softback from £61.69