The Last Caribbean Frontier, 1795-1815 Hardback
by Kit Candlin
Part of the Cambridge Imperial and Post-Colonial Studies Series series
The Southern Caribbean was the last frontier in the Atlantic world and the most contested region in the Caribbean during the Age of Revolution.
As well as illuminating this little-understood region, the book seeks to complicate our understanding of the Caribbean, the role of 'free people of colour' and the nature of slavery.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 247 pages, XXVI, 247 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 28/06/2012
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230354081
- Paperback / softback from £51.39