Multi-Level Party Politics in Western Europe Hardback
Part of the Comparative Territorial Politics series
A study of territorial dynamics within party organizations in multi-layered systems.
This book contributes to a new approach in party research which acknowledges the importance of multi-layered institutional framing.
It includes an analysis of vertical linkages and sub-state autonomy in Austrian, Belgian, British, German and Spanish parties.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 280 pages, XII, 280 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2012
- Category: Comparative politics
- ISBN: 9780230337091
- Paperback / softback from £58.35