The First Book Of Origami Paperback / softback
Turn a single sheet of colored paper into an animal, a hat, a boat, or even a camera!
The three-dimensional drawings and simple instructions are easy for beginners to follow.
The designs range from traditional Japanese origami to novel ones that can be manipulated and moved, giving everyone-from kids to grandparents-hours of pleasure and fun.
INTRODUCTION The craft of paper folding in Japan has been passed down from mother to child for generations, right up until the present day. Origami thus embodies skills that have been developed through play and
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 32 pages, 1 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Kodansha America, Inc
- Publication Date: 15/10/2012
- Category: Origami & paper engineering
- ISBN: 9781568364339