Supply Chain Games: Operations Management and Risk Valuation Hardback
Part of the International Series in Operations Research & Management Science series
In today's global economy, operations strategy in supply chains must assume an ever-expanding and strategic role of risks.
These operational and strategic facets entail a brand new set of operational problems and risks that have not always been understood or managed very well.
This book provides the means to understand, to model and to analyze these outstanding issues and problems that are the essential elements in managing supply chains today.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 513 pages, 9 Tables, black and white; 54 Illustrations, black and white; XII, 513 p. 54 illus.
- Publisher: Springer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Publication Date: 03/10/2007
- Category: Management of specific areas
- ISBN: 9780387727752
- PDF from £110.08
- Paperback / softback from £112.29