Fermented Vegetables Paperback / softback
Even beginners can make their own fermented foods! This guide includes in-depth instruction for making kimchi, sauerkraut, and pickles and then offers more than 120 recipes using the same methods to make over 80 other fermented vegetable and herbs, including pickled Brussels sprouts, curried golden beets, carrot kraut, and pickled green coriander.
Many of the recipes can be made in small batches (such as single pint).
There are also recipes for using the fermented foods.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 368 pages, full colour photographs throughout
- Publisher: Storey Publishing LLC
- Publication Date: 07/10/2014
- Category: Cookery by ingredient
- ISBN: 9781612124254