Kristi McKim offers close-analyses of films in which attachment and detachment, intimacy and distance, ephemera and endurance become more visible and meaningful.
Films discussed include Wim Wenders' Wings of Desire , Agnes Varda's Jacquot de Nantes , Doris Doerrie's Cherry Blossoms and Olivier Assayas' Summer Hours.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 208 pages, XIII, 208 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 08/11/2011
- Category: Film theory & criticism
- ISBN: 9780230301368
- Paperback / softback from £49.05