Global Englishes in Asian Contexts : Current and Future Debates Paperback / softback
Edited by Kumiko Murata, Jennifer Jenkins
This volume explores the global spread of English or global Englishes, and English as a Lingua Franca (ELF), focusing specifically on Asian Englishes.
It is unique in the range of diverse perspectives across the languages and cultures by its contributors.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 233 pages, 3 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 233 p. 3 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 21/05/2009
- Category: Sociolinguistics
- ISBN: 9780230221031