Developmentalism in Early Childhood and Middle Grades Education : Critical Conversations on Readiness and Responsiveness Paperback / softback
Edited by Kyunghwa Lee, Mark D. Vagle
Part of the Critical Cultural Studies of Childhood series
In this book, the contributors challenge dominant discourses and practices in the fields of early childhood and middle grades education that are based on the last century's grand developmental theories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 265 pages, XII, 265 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 30/08/2012
- Category: Primary & middle schools
- ISBN: 9781137031136