Neo-Victorian Fiction and Historical Narrative : The Victorians and Us Hardback
by L. Hadley
Placing the popular genre of neo-Victorian fiction within the context of the contemporary cultural fascination with the Victorians, this book argues that these novels are distinguished by a commitment to historical specificity and understands them within their contemporary context and the context of Victorian historical and literary narratives.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 192 pages, VI, 192 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/10/2010
- Category: Literary studies: from c 1900 -
- ISBN: 9780230551565
- PDF from £67.58
- Paperback / softback from £49.85