Louisa Hadley examines the range of responses to Margaret Thatcher's death in relation to the cultural discourses surrounding Thatcher in the 1980s and since her resignation.
The responses examined include the anticipation of Thatcher's death in anti-Thatcher songs, social media responses, obituaries, picture tributes and the ceremonial funeral.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 112 pages, VIII, 112 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2014
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137428240
- PDF from £41.65
- Paperback / softback from £38.75