ASEAN, Sovereignty and Intervention in Southeast Asia Hardback
by L. Jones
Part of the Critical Studies of the Asia-Pacific series
Drawing on the fields of political economy and historical sociology, Jones dispels the overwhelming consensus among scholars that members of the Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) never interfere in the internal affairs of other states, and pioneers a new approach to the understanding of regional politics in Southeast Asia.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 262 pages, XVI, 262 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/12/2011
- Category: International relations
- ISBN: 9780230319264
- PDF from £46.75
- Paperback / softback from £48.95