Frontiers of Governance : The OECD and Global Public Management Reform Hardback
by L. Pal
Part of the Public Sector Organizations series
The first detailedanalysis of the Organisation for Economic Co-operation and Development's (OECD) influence on global public sector reform.
Based on extensive interviews and internal documents, this book explores the evolution of the OECD's approach to governance issues over the last 50 years and what its future agenda should be.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 283 pages, XXII, 283 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 07/02/2012
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9780230309302
- PDF from £76.08
- Paperback / softback from £56.95