Mapping Cultures : Place, Practice, Performance Paperback / softback
Edited by L. Roberts
An interdisciplinary collection exploring the practices and cultures of mapping in the arts, humanities and social sciences.
It features contributions from scholars in critical cartography, social anthropology, film and cultural studies, literary studies, art and visual culture, marketing, museum studies, architecture, and popular music studies.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 309 pages, XIV, 309 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 29/05/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781137533951