The Demands of Motherhood : Agents, Roles and Recognition Hardback
by L. Smyth
Part of the Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Family and Intimate Life series
Drawing on qualitative interviews with forty middle-class mothers living in Northern Ireland and the US, this book explores the strategies women adopt, as they take on and creatively re-make motherhood in ways which allow them to cope.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 178 pages, VIII, 178 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/04/2012
- Category: Gender studies: women
- ISBN: 9780230579309
- PDF from £56.09
- Paperback / softback from £52.19