The Origin of Roman London Paperback / softback
Part of the Cambridge Classical Studies series
In this book Dr Wallace makes a fundamental contribution to the study of urbanism in the Roman provinces.
She attempts for the first time to present a detailed archaeological account of the first decade of one of the best-excavated cities in the Roman Empire.
Delving into the artefact and structural reports from all excavations of pre-Boudican levels in London, she brings together vast quantities of data which are discussed and illustrated according to a novel methodology that address both the difficulties and complexity of 'grey literature' and urban excavation.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 272 pages, Worked examples or Exercises; 26 Tables, black and white; 64 Plates, color; 65 Maps; 1 Ha
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press
- Publication Date: 24/01/2019
- Category: Classical Greek & Roman archaeology
- ISBN: 9781108730013