Complex Terrain Mapping : Integrated Use of Stereo Air Photos and Satellite Images Hardback
A review of five major categories of lithogenetic and morphogenetic terrain types meet the complex terrain criteria: landslides, field photos of slope failures, bedrocks, nonglacial surficial deposits, glacial and alpine-glacial, and periglacial.
Interpretations are based on personal knowledge and available background materials.
This monograph documents a concept of complex terrains with the use of 208 illustrations, including 64 analyzed and extensively commented examples of stereo-pair air photos and 64 related satellite images.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 306 pages, 6 Illustrations, color; 182 Illustrations, black and white; VII, 306 p. 188 illus., 6 ill
- Publisher: Springer International Publishing AG
- Publication Date: 16/07/2014
- Category: Geological surface processes (geomorphology)
- ISBN: 9783319024493
- Paperback / softback from £73.55