The Complete Book of Woodworking Paperback / softback
The Complete Book of Woodworking is a comprehensive guide to help you become a master woodworker and have a house full of hand-made furnishings to show for the effort!
Set up shop, understand the tools, learn the principles of basic design, and practice essential woodworking techniques as you complete 40 detailed plans for home accessories, furnishings, outdoor projects, workshop projects, and more!
With over 1,200 full-color photographs, step-by-step instructions and illustrations, and helpful diagrams, woodworkers of all levels will enjoy enhancing their skills and learning something new!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 480 pages, over 1,200 illustrations
- Publisher: Landauer Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/10/2001
- Category: DIY: carpentry & woodworking
- ISBN: 9780980068870