Neoliberalism and Global Theatres : Performance Permutations Paperback / softback
Edited by Lara D. Nielsen, Patricia A. Ybarra
Part of the Studies in International Performance series
How do theatre and performance transmit and dispute ideologies of neoliberalism?
The essays in this anthology examine the mechanisms and rhetorics of contemporary multinational and transnational organizations, artists, and communities that produce theatre and performance for global audiences.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 316 pages, XVI, 316 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 24/07/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137506375