Theatre & Protest Paperback / softback
by Lara Shalson
Part of the Theatre And series
This fresh and insightful text examines the intersections and tensions between theatre and protest.
Exploring the cross-fertilization of international theatre and protest across the twentieth and twenty-first centuries, Lara Shalson illuminates how and why these two are mutually influencing and enriching forms. Accessible and affordable, this is an ideal resource for theatre students and lovers everywhere.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 89 pages, 1 Illustrations, black and white; XI, 89 p. 1 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 27/07/2017
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9781137443090
- PDF from £6.05