Agenda Dynamics in Spain Hardback
Part of the Comparative Studies of Political Agendas series
Spanish politics has been transformed. Using new techniques, this book looks at 30 years of Spanish political history to understand party competition, the impact of the EU, media-government relations, aspirations for independence in Catalonia and the Basque region, and the declining role of religion.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 292 pages, XVIII, 292 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/08/2015
- Category: Political science & theory
- ISBN: 9781137328786
- PDF from £18.70
- Paperback / softback from £21.15