Theatres of Immanence : Deleuze and the Ethics of Performance Hardback
Theatres of Immanence: Deleuze and the Ethics of Performance is the first monograph to provide an in-depth study of the implications of Deleuze's philosophy for theatre and performance.
Drawing from Goat Island, Butoh, Artaud and Kaprow, as well from Deleuze, Bergson and Laruelle, the book conceives performance as a way of thinking immanence.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 291 pages, X, 291 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 10/10/2012
- Category: Theatre studies
- ISBN: 9780230319523
- Paperback / softback from £17.45
- PDF from £25.49