Sequin's mum is a talented seamstress and their little flat is overflowing with beautiful silks, fabrics, buttons and beads.
It's a sparkling sanctuary, like a princess's wardrobe.
While Mum works at her sewing machine late into the night, Sequin takes care of her baby brother, Stitch, and dreams of a place in the spotlight for her brilliant mum.
But when tragedy strikes, their shimmering world disintegrates and Sequin is forced to confront the biggest loss of all ...
Acclaimed creator Laura Dockrill sews together family, imagination and heart in this lyrical and completely unique Barrington Stoke debut.
Particularly suitable for struggling, reluctant or dyslexic readers aged 8+
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 104 pages, Approx. 10 black and white illustrations
- Publisher: Barrington Stoke Ltd
- Publication Date: 15/04/2020
- Category: Fiction & true stories
- ISBN: 9781781129319