Interrupting Class Inequality in Higher Education : Leadership for an Equitable Future Paperback / softback
Interrupting Class Inequality in Higher Education explores why socioeconomic inequality persists in higher education despite widespread knowledge of the problem.
Through a critical analysis of the current leadership practices and policy narratives that perpetuate socioeconomic inequality, this book outlines the trends that negatively impact low- and middle-income students and offers effective tools for creating a more equitable future for higher education.
By taking a solution-focused approach, this book will help higher education students, leaders, and policy makers move from despair and inertia to hope and action.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 164 pages, 1 Line drawings, black and white; 1 Tables, black and white; 1 Illustrations, black and w
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 08/03/2017
- Category: Multicultural education
- ISBN: 9781138669017