Big Book of 100 Little Activities Paperback / softback
There are times when keeping your young children occupied and entertained can be a real challenge, no matter how super-organised or imaginative you're parenting skills.
This bumper book of boredom-busting craft activities is all you need to be inspired.
Dip in and discover the eight handy sections: Nature lovers, Messy makes, Rainy day, Sunny day, little laboratory, Paint and print, Playing and performing and Dressing-up.
Each one is packed with things to do that range from spur-of-the-moment creative play, involving little or no preparation, to mini projects with step-by-step instructions.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 144 pages, 50 illustrations, 200 photographs in full colour
- Publisher: Sterling Publishing Co Inc
- Publication Date: 15/09/2016
- Category: Handicrafts (Children's/YA)
- ISBN: 9781784942458