The Big Book of Dressing Up : 40 Fun Projects To Make With Kids Paperback / softback
Part of the Little Button Diaries series
For those days when you want to explore your inner pirate, princess, superhero, astronaut, knight or even dinosaur, this book has the answer.
Simply grab some readily available craft items and you'll soon be stepping out in dressing-up creations including dinosaur paws, astronaut's helmet, knight's tabard, superhero mask, buccaneer boots and ice princess tutu. These exciting projects will get children cutting, sticking, sewing and painting in no time - and then there's even more fun to be had wearing the projects afterwards.
Plus the good news is grown-ups need little or no crafting experience to help!
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 176 pages, 497 full-colour photographs, 78 charts
- Publisher: Guild of Master Craftsman Publications Ltd
- Publication Date: 28/10/2019
- Category: Toys: making & decorating
- ISBN: 9781784945176