Liberalizing Financial Services and Foreign Direct Investment : Developing a Framework for Commercial Banking FDI Hardback
by Laura Paez
This book focuses on the relationship between FDI and financial service liberalization in the context of the WTO.
By conducting an economic assessment on the extent of GATS liberalization in commercial banking it seeks to empirically clarify if the multilateral liberalization efforts under the WTO promote FDI.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 263 pages, XII, 263 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 19/07/2011
- Category: International finance
- ISBN: 9780230271579
- Paperback / softback from £56.95