Preparing the Educator in Counselor Education : A Comprehensive Guide to Building Knowledge and Developing Skills Paperback / softback
Preparing the Educator in Counselor Education is a comprehensive skill development resource for counselor educators looking to engage students, develop curriculum, and provide effective feedback.
Chapters fully aligned with the 2016 CACREP standards and grounded in current research discuss topics including pedagogy, identity development, classroom diversity, student engagement, teaching strategies, ethical and legal issues, gatekeeping, and mentoring.
The book is replete with guided practice exercises, descriptive commentary, illustrative case studies, and examples from seasoned professionals that provide context, humor, and encouragement.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 246 pages, 4 Line drawings, black and white; 11 Tables, black and white; 4 Illustrations, black and
- Publisher: Taylor & Francis Ltd
- Publication Date: 21/08/2018
- Category: Counselling & advice services
- ISBN: 9781138684850