Moon Tampa & St. Petersburg (2nd ed) Paperback / softback
Tampa resident Laura Reiley and St. Petersburg resident Bob Jenkins offer their unique perspectives on Tampa and St.
Petersburg, from exploring the Salvador Dali Museum to enjoying the quirky Gasparilla Pirate Fest.
They include trip strategies for a variety of travellers, such as a "Nature Lovers Tour" and "Tampa Sports," covering the Yankees spring training.
Including expert advice on the Museum of Science and Industry, Busch Gardens, and nightlife in historic Ybor City, Moon Tampa & St.
Petersburg gives travellers the tools they need to create a more personal and memorable experience.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 232 pages, colour and B&W photos throughout, Maps
- Publisher: Avalon Travel Publishing
- Publication Date: 23/07/2013
- Category: Travel & holiday guides
- ISBN: 9781612385242