"Cider with Rosie" is a wonderfully vivid memoir of childhood in a remote Cotswold village, a village before electricity or cars, a timeless place on the verge of change.
Growing up amongst the fields and woods and characters of the place, Laurie Lee depicts a world that is both immediate and real and belongs to a now-distant past.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 256 pages
- Publisher: Vintage Publishing
- Publication Date: 05/09/2002
- Category: Autobiography: general
- ISBN: 9780099285663
- EPUB from £5.49
- Paperback / softback from £9.99