Home Extensions : Planning, Managing and Completing Your Extension Paperback / softback
Adding an extension to a house is one of the most popular forms of home-improvement, and this comprehensive book will assist anybody planning such a project, whether they plan to build it themselves or to employ contractors. It presents a step-by-step guide and covers all the points of 'good building practice' that must be observed during construction to ensure that the quality of the building work meets a high standard.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 250 colour illustrations
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 06/10/2009
- Category: Building skills & trades
- ISBN: 9781847971593