Sin Patron : Stories from Argentina's Worker-Run Factories Paperback / softback
Illustrated by Lavaca Collective
The inside story of Argentina's remarkable movement to create factories run democratically by workers themselves.
The worker-run factories of Argentina offer an inspirational example of a struggle for social change that has achieved a real victory against corporate globalisation.
Lavaca is an Argentine editorial and activist collective.
The writer of the foreword, Naomi Klein, is an award-winning journalist and author of No Logo.
Avi Lewis is an author and filmmaker. Klein and Lewis coproduced The Take, a film about Argentina's occupied factories.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 15 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Haymarket Books
- Publication Date: 10/05/2007
- Category: Employee-ownership & co-operatives
- ISBN: 9781931859431