Jews, Confucians, and Protestants : Cultural Capital and the End of Multiculturalism Hardback
In Jews, Confucians, and Protestants: Cultural Capital and the End of Multiculturalism, Lawrence E.
Harrison takes the politically incorrect stand that not all cultures are created equally.
Analyzing the performance of 117 countries, grouped by predominant religion, Harrison argues for the superiority of those cultures that emphasize Jewish, Confucian, or Protestant values.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 230 pages, 9 Tables, unspecified; 2 Charts
- Publisher: Rowman & Littlefield
- Publication Date: 13/12/2012
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9781442219632
- Paperback / softback from £13.15
- EPUB from £48.55