Effective Physical Security Paperback / softback
Effective Physical Security, Fifth Edition is a best-practices compendium that details the essential elements and latest developments in physical security protection.
This new edition is completely updated, with new chapters carefully selected from the author's work that set the standard. This book contains important coverage of environmental design, security surveys, locks, lighting, and CCTV, the latest ISO standards for risk assessment and risk management, physical security planning, network systems infrastructure, and environmental design.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 458 pages
- Publisher: Elsevier - Health Sciences Division
- Publication Date: 14/11/2016
- Category: Causes & prevention of crime
- ISBN: 9780128044629
- EPUB from £40.79
- Paperback / softback from £39.45
- PDF from £38.75