Conducting a Survey : Techniques for a Term Project Paperback / softback
* The detailed step-by-step directions make it ideal for use by students who are conducting their first research project. * The large number of examples throughout the text makes the steps in conducting a survey clear and easy to follow. * Covers only methods that are realistic for use by students who are conducting a survey within a single semester. * For data analysis, the emphasis is on the use of basic statistics, with the computation of a small number of descriptive statistics illustrated.
Easy-to-calculate margins of error are also illustrated. * The firsthand experience of conducting a survey as a term project helps students understand both the contributions and limitations of survey research methods. * Successfully conducting a term-project survey can give students the confidence to work on more elaborate studies in the future, such as research for a master's degree project.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 140 pages
- Publisher: Pyrczak Publishing
- Publication Date: 01/09/2006
- Category: Research methods: general
- ISBN: 9781884585722