365 Free Motion Quilting Designs Paperback / softback
by Leah Day
A compilation of the 365 free-motion quilting designs from author Leah Day's blog, the Free Motion Quilting Project, this wildly popular book, back by popular demand, contains a treasury of ideas and inspiration you'll return to again and again.
From blocks to sashing to borders, find hundreds of filler designs perfect for all of the different areas of your quilt.
Trace the design to practice, or visit www.LeahDay.com/365 to find video tutorials for every single design in this book.
Feeling confused by free-motion quilting? Get back on track with Leah's quick tips on everything from machine settings to how to prepare your quilt top and backing for quilting-useful for quilters of all skill levels.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 252 pages, 380 Illustrations, color
- Publisher: C & T Publishing
- Publication Date: 07/08/2016
- Category: Quiltmaking, patchwork & applique
- ISBN: 9781617455322
- General merchandise from £16.45