Keto for Women delves into what the keto diet is (and is not) and how women can reap the many health benefits by using a targeted method specifically designed for their bodies.
Throughout her book, Leanne teaches women how hormone imbalances cause many of the negative symptoms they experience and what keto foods and protocols will work best to remedy those.
By teaching women how to understand their bodies, they will be empowered to find solutions that are right for them as individuals and stay in control each step of the way.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 320 pages, 150 Illustrations, unspecified
- Publisher: Simon & Schuster
- Publication Date: 13/06/2019
- Category: Cookery / food & drink etc
- ISBN: 9781628603705