Serious Leisure and Nature : Sustainable Consumption in the Outdoors Hardback
Leisure activities undertaken in nature are immensely popular.
This book examines the new serious leisure concept of nature challenge activity (NCA), exploring how NCA unfolds in an aesthetically appealing natural environment with implications for consumption and environmental sustainability.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 225 pages, XIV, 225 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 25/02/2011
- Category: Cultural studies
- ISBN: 9780230252011
- Paperback / softback from £55.35