Ulrike Meinhof and the Red Army Faction : Performing Terrorism Hardback
With a communicative approach to the phenomenon of terrorism and new archival sources, the book documents Meinhof's journalism and terrorism (1959-1976) and challenges many of the established narratives that have calcified around the story of Meinhof and the history of Germany's most infamous terrorist group.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 212 pages, XII, 212 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 03/11/2011
- Category: Social & cultural history
- ISBN: 9780230337473
- Paperback / softback from £52.99