Knits Extraordinaire : 17 Season-spanning Fashions by Lena Maikon Paperback / softback
by Lena Maikon
Whatever the weather, a knitter's entire year-round wardrobe can be found right here in this book of wonderfully wearable fashions from designer Lena Maikon.
Fresh and trendy without being too edgy, this collection of 17 designs includes Winter, Summer, medium-weight dresses, tops, skirts, jumpers and more.
Made with wonderful yarns like organic wool, alpaca, bamboo, eco-cotton and more, these stylish patterns are sure to excite fashion-conscious knitters, while at the same time offering them practical wardrobe pieces they will really be able to use in their everyday lives.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, full colour throughout, includes photographs, includes illustrations, includes charts
- Publisher: Leisure Arts Inc
- Publication Date: 15/03/2012
- Category: Knitting & crochet
- ISBN: 9781609001445