The 1950s : Ireland in Pictures Paperback / softback
Ireland's premier photographers, The Lensmen, captured the essence of life in Ireland during the 1950s in their stunning and thought provoking images.
This collection offers a fascinating insight into the cultural and political events of the decade.
Showcasing an era of change in Ireland, this book is a celebration of a time gone by.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, 160 Halftones, black and white
- Publisher: O'Brien Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 12/11/2012
- Category: Photographic reportage
- ISBN: 9781847173195