Film Restoration : The Culture and Science of Audiovisual Heritage Hardback
This is the first monograph-length work intended to enable readers with a humanities background and the general public to understand what the processes and techniques of film restoration do and do not involve, attempting to integrate systematically a discussion about related technological and cultural issues.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 244 pages, VIII, 244 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 13/11/2013
- Category: Film production: technical & background skills
- ISBN: 9780230230439
- Paperback / softback from £44.25