Comparatively easily mastered and needing few expensive tools or materials, stickmaking is an increasingly popular craft.
This book examines tools and techniques; different types of sticks; materials both traditional and new; the microwave in hornwork; fancy sticks and miniature sticks; and jointing and finishing.
Highly illustrated with colour photographs and line drawings "Stickmaking "is a fully comprehensive guide to this fascinating craft.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 128 pages, colour and b&w photographs, line drawings
- Publisher: The Crowood Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 26/09/1997
- Category: Carvings: artworks
- ISBN: 9781861260987
- Paperback / softback from £8.99