Robust Output LQ Optimal Control via Integral Sliding Modes Hardback
Part of the Systems & Control: Foundations & Applications series
Featuring original research from well-known experts in the field of sliding mode control, this book presents new design schemes for a useful and practical optimal control with very few impractical assumptions.
The results presented allow optimal control theory to grow in its applicability to real-world systems.
On the cutting-edge of optimal control research, this book is an excellent resource for both graduate students and researchers in engineering, mathematics, and optimal control.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 149 pages, 4 Tables, black and white; 30 Illustrations, color; 12 Illustrations, black and white; XI
- Publisher: Birkhauser Boston Inc
- Publication Date: 06/03/2014
- Category: Calculus of variations
- ISBN: 9780817649616
- PDF from £59.50
- Paperback / softback from £57.69