On Bunyah Paperback / softback
by Les Murray
'Bunyah has been my refuge and home place all my life.
This book concentrates on the smallest habitats of community, the scattered village and the lone house, where space makes the isolated dwelling into an illusory distant city ruled by its family and their laws.' This updated edition of On Bunyah tells a story of rural Australia in verse and photographs.
From blood and fenceposts to broad beans and milk lorries, Les Murray evokes the life and landscape of his part of the country.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 160 pages, Colour photos
- Publisher: Carcanet Press Ltd
- Publication Date: 30/03/2017
- Category: Poetry by individual poets
- ISBN: 9781784104986
- EPUB from £9.59