Living with Jim Crow : African American Women and Memories of the Segregated South Paperback / softback
Part of the Palgrave Studies in Oral History series
Using first-person narratives collected through oral history interviews, this groundbreaking book collects black women's memories of their public and private lives during the period of legal segregation in the American South.
- Format: Paperback / softback
- Pages: 209 pages, XIII, 209 p.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 11/10/2011
- Category: History of the Americas
- ISBN: 9780230621527
- Hardback from £68.45