The Outsourcing Enterprise : From Cost Management to Collaborative Innovation Hardback
Part of the Technology, Work and Globalization series
Evidence shows that organizations with both a CEO and a team involved in sourcing strategy and supplier configuration make more effective decisions.
If the wrong supplier is chosen, performance can be negatively affected.
Here the authors look at how companies can improve their outsourcing capabilities.
- Format: Hardback
- Pages: 287 pages, 303 Illustrations, black and white; XXIX, 287 p. 303 illus.
- Publisher: Palgrave Macmillan
- Publication Date: 14/10/2010
- Category: Business strategy
- ISBN: 9780230231917
- Paperback / softback from £32.55